Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Leigh and Andy's Engagement Photos

It's hard to believe that only a couple years ago, my good friend Leigh was waiting for her true love.  She found it in Andy, a charismatic, handsome, and driven gentleman.  What a great match!  I actually took their engagement photos last month, in February, on a very cold weekend.


We started taking photos in Boston Common, and I insisted we take bench pictures.


We walked all through the common.  This next picture is my favorite - we found a vent that was blowing out steam near the ice skating rink, and I immediately knew it would be a great effect for more photos!  How classic.


We traveled through the common and traveled by T to Copley Square and found some nice shots by the church and hotel.


Just a normal day in the neighborhood for a young couple in love!


I can't wait until your wedding!  I'll be attending as a guest instead of photographing, but you can be sure that I'll still bring a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment