Saturday, February 6, 2010

Business Meets Fun!

One cold day in mid-January, I met up with my good friends Patrick and Wes. Pat is a seasoned financial advisor who has helped me a great deal on my investments and savings, and will soon be starting his own practice under a very successful company, Waddell & Reed. I was given the opportunity to take his business portraits for his upcoming professional website.

We took some excellent action shots as he counseled his roommate Wes on financial situations.

But we did take some time to have some fun portraits as well even if it was cold outside. Luckily for us, the sun was shining, and it looked like a beautiful day.

Flying puppies!

Everybody loves puppies!

Please feel free to email Pat for all of your financial needs! He is a brilliant supervisor.
pcarpenter@wradvisors.com
www.waddell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment