Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mom!

On December 12, 2009, my mom celebrated her 65th birthday with her closest friends and family. It was normal chaos for the Malito household - I was assigned the duties of a helpful host, coat girl, bartender, and photographer. I managed to sneak in some photos when I could!

This is a photo of the lovely women from the party - a couple unfortunately are missing since they had to leave early, but we were still able to squeeze in a big group photo! Aren't they beautiful!

The table was adorned with delicious appetizers and entrees, along with festive holiday decorations...

Mom loves to fluff her hair even when putting out the cheese!

And here's my dad talking to Marist friends...

My parents just had their kitchen remodeled. My mom showed off her new, modern cabinets and granite countertops!

A happy moment seeing lifelong friends!

It was a long, exciting, and boisterous night! And the cake was delicious. Happy 65th Sharon! Time to cut the cake!

Friends stayed into the wee hours until the candles burnt low. Happy birthday, Mom! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment