Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome to Mary Malito Photography

Welcome to the start of Mary Malito Photography! My company specializes in natural light photography. I'm pleased to announce that my website www.marymalito.com has just launched!

Yesterday was a very adventurous day. I met up with my good friend Chantelle, and we spent the day in Lynn Woods taking her portraits and headshots. The weather couldn't have been nicer for Halloween, despite the minimal sunshine. I think they turned out pretty well for both of our first professional photo sessions!

This is my beautiful friend Chantelle at the very start of our photo shoot - look at that smile!

Chanty definitely had a knack for taking pictures. The sun was playing hide-and-seek the entire day between the trees. As soon as the sun would peak out, I was yelling, "The sun! The sun's out!!", and Chantelle would strike a pose like a natural model!

We had a couple different outfit changes, but we ended up liking the white sweater over her brown tank top the best.

I also had a chance to meet her nieces and her family who also took gorgeous pictures! This talent must run in their blood.

What a productive first day on the job! I'm so excited to be starting my own company and developing my own business. My business cards are also on their way. I'm looking for my first sets of clients now! Please contact me via my website! www.marymalito.com

No comments:

Post a Comment